Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Are single teens ready to be single parents?

Without any real life experience to speak of, can teens be responsible parents?





Clearly, there just too many kids having unprotected sex, getting pregnant and for whatever the reason, deciding to keep the baby.





Most of these new parents will remain unmarried and without proper education (let alone that they will have little or no income due to lack of work experience), they will live lower-income level lives.


Is this a proper role model for their babies (the future of our country)?





And then there are too many teen parents like this little drugged-out charmer, from Oklahoma:


"An 18-year-old woman who was arrested after police found what they said appears to be beer in her baby's bottle has been charged with child endangerment."


(Full report here: http://www.koco.com/news/10890299/detail...

Are single teens ready to be single parents?
I dint see why not . I was 18 when we had our first she was 17 .


I am 51 now and all my kids grew up doing better in life then I ever have . We more or less grew up together I had more time for them had allot more in common and i had more energy at that age but all and all my kids where grade A students they all have there own business's,s doing better then i ever have with there own great family's. I think it all depends on the person


No comments:

Post a Comment