Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What are good question to ask teens?

I'm started this group for teen at my church and I just need help on some topic and question to bring to the table thats on teens level. I started this group because their was a lot of teen(12yrs old) that was already having sexual relationship. (like my grandmother would say). Well I thought this was crazy and need some talking to from someone that was older then them and who was willing to take them to school on life. I don't want it to be just a sex education class, but other topic and but fun to keep the teen there

What are good question to ask teens?
If it's a sex education class that they need, it's a sex education class they should get.


Begin with an introduction of what you're trying to accomplish and then open the floor for questions. At that age group, advice is longingly sought, all that's needed is the opportunity.


Don't try to direct the conversation unless it goes into the obscene.


Most of all keep an optimistic atmosphere, get more help if you feel you need it, and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment