Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Question for all overweight teens!!!!!?

Would you attend a weight loss support group that was just for teens? What kind of things would you like to do there? I'm overweight and currently dieting...i'm very lucky to have the support of my family, but I know many teens don't...do you think a weight loss support group for teens would work?


((I'live in a city of about a million people)

Question for all overweight teens!!!!!?
I am not overweight, or a teen, but i think that is a really awesome Idea, you should go with it!!!!
Reply:Im not an over weight teen but I think a teen group would be an awesome idea! I think all the tv and magazines make it sooo hard on teen girls especially to look and act a certain way and god forbid if they dont weigh 100 lbs cuz then they just do not fit in! nicole Richie looks down right nasty and skeleten like and she is pregnant! The olsen twins look like crap- they look t=like they r gonna pass out any second! Its crazy to starve yourself! Life is wayyyyy too short to worry what others think and feel! Love yourself and others for who they r in the inside not the out! Its all very sad but I think it would help if they could get together and talk and share experiences and just be there to support each other


No comments:

Post a Comment