Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wow some serious problems with teens?

seriously i asked a completly ridicoulous question earlier about myspace. i linked it too teens being selfish because of the fact that it has a "my" in it. (see question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...





but seriously ppl i was totally kidding i am 14. ok i am sorta selfish but thats not the point lol the point is that ppl are totally ragging on teenagers.





so i guess my question is y do some of u have problems with teens? be honest, no thumbs down jsut bcuz u dont agree with someone else's opinion. have u had a bad personal experience? or r u just being sterotypical? or do u remember when u were a teen and would rather be safe than sorry?

Wow some serious problems with teens?
Dieeee
Reply:I don't have a problem w/ teens. 2 of my kids are teens! :) My son is on My Space all the time. That's how I heard of it. I created my own account, but just would rather be on YA?......I think My Space is a good place for teens to go online. There is lots of trashy girls on there however.....


No comments:

Post a Comment