Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer camps for teens?

anyone have ny good teen summer camps? nyone been to any that seriously made a big impact on them or chaged their lifes because of the amazing experience or made new friendships? i want lyk a backpacking camp in colorado or somethin lyk that. adventurous. idealy for teens between 13-16. thanks

Summer camps for teens?
If I were you I'd find a nice horseback riding camp. Such as this horse camp here: http://www.sprucelands.com/ This horse camp starts its camps at a minimum of two weeks and can last through eight weeks. I'd recommend a horse camp mainly because it teaches you responsibility, you learn to develop a relationship between the horse and yourself, and you make new friends. I own a horse and just by gaining a relationship with a horse has changed my life. I'd recommend it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment