Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why do Guyanese teens and Trinidadian teens dislike each other for some reason?

I have heard a lot of Guyanese teens say this and that about Trinis and I get mad because they disrespect my culture and ting. I just want to know, why all of this chupidness....we all came from the same place!!

Why do Guyanese teens and Trinidadian teens dislike each other for some reason?
I'm guyanese....and I don't know where they got the stupid idea that guyanese and trinidadians hate each other....:( ...I for one do not dis anybody..much less you guys...and trust me I find it offensive too...
Reply:Trinidadians and Guyanese are closer to each other than any other west indian country. I must say that my best buddy is from Trinidad and we get along as sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment