Sunday, August 22, 2010

Parental neglegence and teens?

ok so im doing a report on Parental neglagence to there teens and from that report i want to lead on to depression and substance abuse and teen suiced, like as some of the effects of parental neglagnce, does anyone know where i can get such information thats detailed? or maybe even have some info for me that they know is fact and not just there oppinions well some oppinoins will do but please say there your oppinion if they are. thx lots

Parental neglegence and teens?
im 16 and i live w/ my mom...


she totally ignores me unless i do something to piss her off....then she beats me...


i do have depression...i have considerded suiced but i have 6 big brothers that i cant leave...


im really scared of my mom %26amp; i just wish i could find somewhere better to go....but im just gonna tough it out..


good luck on your project---


-Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment