Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Parents: should someone visit your teens school to talk about Online Predators?

I dont like to call myself a 'victim" of an online predator because I take responsibility for my actions, but that is still what i'm classified as. I have been working on starting a campaign about Internet awareness and online predators. I would like to hear what you would think if someone went to your local school to tell their story about what happened to them when they met an online predator and gave some statistics and tried to promote safer online activity by the young teens in your community. Young children and teens become "victims" of online predators on a daily basis. Myself and the people I'm working with to start my campaign believe that its something that needs to be taken care of, its something that needs to be addressed and it may not be pretty but its a disgusting fact of life that there are people like that out there that Young teens need to be aware of. So again, I would like to know what you would think if someone went to your local school to tell their story?

Parents: should someone visit your teens school to talk about Online Predators?
I think it's a great idea. Children 2day need 2 know what the dangers are. I wish u all the luck and success in doing this. God Bless You


No comments:

Post a Comment