Sunday, August 22, 2010

Teens: What Type of Pregnancy and Birth Support Would You Like?

I'm developing an organization that provides mentors (optional online or in-person) for preteens and teens. I'd like to know what type of support you need the most?

Teens: What Type of Pregnancy and Birth Support Would You Like?
Support without PRESSURE! I went for a pregnancy test and they asked what I would most likely do if I was pregnant (I told them abortion because if I went through with the pregnancy there would be NO WAY EVER that I would give the baby up but right now isn't the time for me to be having kids..) Anyway they spent the rest of the time telling me to go to church and to think about adoption and just pressuring me to decide against one. Not very good practice in my eyes. I left and will NEVER go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment