Sunday, November 20, 2011

Teens facial.....questions....?

im 14 and i just got a facial yesterday for the first time. the lady did an acne facial (since i get alot of acne), and after she was done, there were red/dark spots on my cheeks (prob from blood in skin), but the rest of my face was clear and great. she also pulled a couple blackheads out around my nose and cheeks area.


here are my questions:


1) is it normal to have dark spots after a acne or basic facial?


2) has it ever happened to you when you went to get one?


3) how did u get rid of it?


4) how often do you go for facials and how often should teens go?





...and if you have n e other great info that would be of help to me, then please tell me. i mean i just got my first facial so i wanna get some things rite....thanks so much! and BEST ANSWER GETS 10 PTS!

Teens facial.....questions....?
well the first time i went for facial i didn't have that dark spots you had but my face really turned red because of removal of blackheads. Also going facials is a routine depending on your skin, some goes once every month others every two months so its really on you if how you take care of your face, and look after what you eat..





for tips to becoming acne free





Tip 1. Diet - Your diet not only can affect your weight but also your skin. You want to eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Fresh fruit for breakfast are a great start. And carrots are great for the beta-carotene (vitamin A) that they provide. Also try to eat foods which have a high content of zinc.





for more about this article drop by at my blog


http://pinoybiz0209.blogspot.com
Reply:I'm a teen and this is the facial that I live by:


http://www.beautymonials.com/viewtopic.p...





I have not had a breakout since using that regime.





*THey have lots of tips and tutorials on their site for great skin, check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment